This natural clay is mined, formed into pellets, then kiln-fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, lightweight balls. The clay naturally has balanced capillary action, with an ideal surface structure. The expanded clay is semi-porous and generally does not float like other products. For best results, rinse all expanded clay before use. It is reusable as long as it is thoroughly cleaned between uses.
- These are essential for hydroponics gardening as they ensure good root aeration, prevent rotting, remove excess acidity and controls pests.
- These are ideal replacements for horticultural soil.
- These produce negative ions and promote plant growth.
- These provide excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir for orchids.
- These can be reused after a thorough cleaning.
- These can be decorative elements for plants too.
- 1 bag contains 100 g natural expanded clay