Self-regulating Working Principle:
2. Conductive heating element
3. I nside extra insulation
1) Seal the end of the cable with heat shrinkable tube or other electrical insulating tape. DO NOT connect the two conductors together!
2) Connect the other end with cold wire or plug (for connecting to the power supply).
3) Wrap the heating cable on water pipes or fastening straight on pipes, both are ok. Put the whole cable on the pipes and fasten it every 30~60cm with thermal tape or aluminum tape(sold in my store).
4) Suggest to wrap a layer of rubber insulation on the pipe, enhance efficiency of the heating cable and save energy, also can protect the heating cables.
5) Connect or plug into 220~240V. The heat trace system is finished.
Tips: max circuit length ~ 30 meters.