Material: Plant Fiber
Surface Treatment: No Coating
Size (D x T): 30 mm x 10 mm / 1.18″ x 0.39″
Expansion Size: 30 mm x 50 mm / 1.18″ x 1.96″
Quantity:15 pcs./ set or 6 pcs./ set
Instructions for use:
1. Place the peat pellets in a plug tray.
2. Pour in water ensuring that each pellet is covered with enough water.
3. Allow the blocks to absorb the water until they swell after 3-5 minutes.
4. Use a pen or any slender object to press and open the holes.
5. Place the seeds inside the holes depending on the required depth of each type.
6. Then cover the holes again with the removed peat particles.
7. Let them sit and cover the entire tray to allow the growth of seedlings.