This is a product of a global leader in the supply of innovative stone wool substrate solutions for the professional horticultural based on Precision Growing principles.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND USES:
1. The stone wool (Rockwool) is made from molten rock spun into cotton candy-like fibers and then compressed into cubes, blocks, or slabs.
2. It is unique by making different types of fibers. The purpose is to support the requirement of the plant in the
different plant stages.
3. It has a tremendous capacity for absorbing nutrient solution while retaining plenty of oxygen for rapid plant growth.
4. It comes in graduated sizes. Seedlings started in cubes are easily transferred to blocks and
then onto slabs, if desired.
5. Seedlings or cuttings started in the cubes can also be transplanted into more traditional planters and growing mediums.
6. The renewed plugs result in a maximum number of useable and homogeneous seedlings. Both form and strength have been greatly improved for good machine and manual processing. Whether sowing or transplanting, the new plug is the solution to achieving a homogeneous sowing result.
-Optimum robustness and flexibility
-Ideal air/ water balance
-Consistent shape of the seed hole
-Identically shaped plugs
-Root development through the entire plug
-A’OK plugs are designed for seed and cutting propagation prior to “blocking on” into larger growing blocks. The V-shape design of the plug discourages the tangling of roots between the plugs in the A’OK plug sheet.